8 Critical Success Factors
of a Small to Midmarket Enterprise
What are the key areas that will help all small and midmarket business owners to be more successful? Tom Gentile, of WIRE-Net Member company BeaconCFO Plus LLC, will share his 35+ years of experience.
- Sources and associated costs of all types of funding along with how to fund a business from within
- How to differentiate between business decision-making tools and accounting tools
- The importance of initiating relationship-based, margin-appropriate sales versus "top line" sales
- The most critical of all metrics (hint it is neither sales nor net income!)
- Spending your energy and talents on only the things you do best—outsource the rest
About Our Speaker
Tom Gentile joined BeaconCFO Plus with over 35 years of experience working in the steel, oil and gas, and heavy duty vehicle manufacturing industries, with extensive experience in strategic planning, turnaround management, working capital/cash flow improvement, acquisitions, and procurement.
Tom has served as Vice President Strategy and Business Development, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer of privately-held and international companies in the steel and oil and gas segments. Tom has spoken to groups of business owners both nationally and locally about how they can improve their business's ability to generate more cash flow.
Tom received his MBA from John Carroll University and his BA in Accounting from Cleveland State University.
"Hiring BeaconCFO to support our rapidly growing firm was a brilliant decision for our firm. We were in a spot where we needed the creative problem solving skills and financial acumen of a seasoned finance professional but we didn't have the budget or the business need for a full-time resource."
Kimberly Martinez, CEO, Bonitas International